Create a fun background for each of your project. Don’t have different kinds of background stamps? No worries, use what you have in your crafting stash!
MAIN TIP: Stampin’ Up!’s embossing folders provide fun and unique designs for different occasions. They are so affordable too! Add some colors to the folder and bam! you got yourself a background stamp.
Embossing folder has two sides: raised and flat. If you just want outlined images for your projects, use raised side. If you want more images to fill, try using the flat side. Remember, you will need to ink the flat side more thoroughly, as it has more surface to transfer to your papers. Check out the video below to see how I use those two sides for different effects.
Scraps & Stamps TIP:
– I decided to go all feminine with this card. Started with Honeycomb Embossing Folder for the background and inked it up with Regal Rose Ink Pad. I used rasied side of the embossing foler to get outline effects.
– Bold sentiment is from Aamazing Family Stamp Set in our Spring Catalog. Love the sentiments and classic images that comes in the pack. So much fun!
– Must have items for feminine card: Basic Jewel Pearls and 5/8″ Flower Trims! I adore these rossetts, they are so clean and classy. So much potential in this project that you can use for any cards.
Enjoy the Video! Thanks for Stopping By!!
Stampin’ Up!’s New Stamping Line – Photopolymer Stamp Sets!! We are on a trial period for these ALL CLEAR stamp sets for the next few months.
Click HERE to order your photopolymer stamp set today! 57 images and just $13.95!!
- Primrose Petals Card Stock
- Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Baja Breeze Card Stock
- Patio Party DSP
- 5/8″ Flower Trim
- Amazing Family Stamp Set
- Basic Jewel Pearls
- Staz-on Ink Pad
- Regal Rose Ink Pad
- Honeycomb Embossing Folder
- Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine
- Labels Collections Framelits
- SNAIL Adhesives
- Stampin’ Dimensionals