Let’s bring FUN to a Christmas Card for today- I used Snowflake Festival Designer Series Paper to create this fun background paper for the card. It is super easy and simple! You can also create this card using the November Card Kit of the Month contents!
Scraps & Stamps TIPS:
– Each DSP strips are cut at 1/2″ wide. You can mix and match the papers to create different look everytime. Try our new Stampin’ Trimmer for a quick and fast cuts!
– I used Jolly Bingo Bits Stamp Set for fun and cute images to match the papers. I colored them using the markers from Stampin’ Up!.
– Fun tag shape is created using the Apothecary Framelits collection; I left the right flap part of the framelits to create the shape you are seeing on the card. Watch the video below for more details!
– 2nd Generation Stamping! I wanted to pop out the main sentiment but create a continuous feeling at the same time, so the main sentiment was stamped with 1st generation and others were stamped with 2nd generation stamping technique.
– Card Base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/4, score at 4 1/4 // Whisper White CS: 2 1/2 x 5 (for DSP background part) // Sentiment Whisper White CS: 3/4″ wide
Whisper White Cardstock
Gumball Green Cardstock
Snowflake Festival DSP
Apothecary Framelits Collection
Jolly Bingo Bits Stamp Set
More Merry Message Stamp Set
Cherry Cobbler Marker
Gumball Green Marker
Marina Mist Marker
Soft Suede Ink Pad
Comments are closed.
© 2020 Nicole Picadura. All Rights Reserved. Be kind to others.