Let’s start the week with the fresh sketch from Mojo Monday. Today, I made a card for my mother-in-law for upcoming Mother’s Day. Her favorite color is green, so I focused the color scheme to green, gray and white.
– You would think the gray and green would be more for masculine card. Nope! You can create a feminine card easily with those two colors, as long as you choose papers carefully. Here I used Twitterpated DSP with lots of floral patterns. Love the details on this paper pack!
– Cute butterflies are from the Bitty Butterfly Punch in our Spring Catalog. Those butterflies compliment the Lucky Limeade patterned DSP used in the background. I thought those two would go well together!
– Perfect feminine touch is made by Basic Pearls – One for each butterfly and couple more for the sentiment.
– “For my wonderful mother” sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen Stamp Set. Great sentiment stamp set for all of your occasion, I am in love with this set.
Monday, March 25–Sunday, March 31, 2013
Today’s the day! For one week only, all of our beautiful Designer Fabric is 50 percent off!
Our Designer Fabric is designed to coordinate with Stampin’ Up! inks, paper, and other accessories, and is perfect for adding a stylish touch to traditional paper projects. Available in extra-wide fat quarters (18″ x 26″). Use it for quilting, clothing, home décor, and more!
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Lucky Limeade Card Stock
- Basic Gray Card Stock
- Twitterpated DSP
- Delightful Dozen Stamp Set
- Staz-on Ink Pad
- Basic Jewel Pearls
- Bitty Butterfly Punch
- Scallop Trim Border Punch
- Glue Dots
- Stampin’ Dimesionals
- SNAIL Adhesives
- Paper Snips
Comments are closed.