It’s time for some fun in the sun with the Pals!
Glad you could join us for the Pals Summer Sunshine Blog Hop! You’ve probably hopped over from Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki’sCreative Corner, I’m stop number 16 on the Pals Hop and I’m glad you hopped in! I’ll help you “hop along” from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for summer themed Stampin’ Up! projects from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track.
I’ve been missing beach so much lately. I lived in Hawaii for few years and my in-laws also live in Big Island right now. I wanted to go back this year but just been so busy! So I’ve decided to play with some coral colors and pearls so it will help with my beach blues. Here is what I came up with:
It is a pretty simple card but has lots of details to it. I added dimension on the card by punching out some circles and backed with Polka Dot Parade DSP. I used Lacy & Lovely Stamp Set for the main image. What do you think about the card? Do colors call Summer at all to you?
Sentiment is shaped out with Apothecary Accents Framelits. I only used partial of the cut out shape to make it a bit fun. I also used our Paper-Piercing Pack to add texture to the shape.
Hope you have some FUN summer plans ahead!! I can’t believe we are already heading to the middle of July-!
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Nina Dee atDeesigns by Ninna Dee, stop number 17 on the Pals Summer Sunshine Blog Hop! Thanks for “hopping” by!
Lacy and Lovely Stamp Set
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Calypso Coral Cardstock
Polka Dot Parade DSP
Whisper White Cardstock
Basic Black Ink Pad
Island Indigo Ink Pad
Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine
Apothecary Accents Framelits
2 1/2 Circle Punch
1 3/2 Circle Punch
Basic Pearls – Jumbo and Regular
Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack
BLOG HOP LINEUP:
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Angie Blake at AngiesMusings
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Marian Kay at All Aboard the Crafting Train
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Jen Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Kimberly Deacon at Delightful Stampin
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki’s Creative Corner
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Kim Luithle at Kims Stampin Stuff
- Lori Martin at The Rejoicing PaperCrafter
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the Max
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp