For today’s Start to Finish video, I wanted to use the Hello Hello Single Stamp (#132675) i ordered few weeks ago. With the weather getting so warm here, it feels like spring already! So I thought I would use some bright colors to get myself in the spring mood. Why don’t you join me?
– Vibrant and bright colors! I used Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper as a background for this card. It is filled with fun colors and patterns, and perfect for your Spring projects!
– Bold and fun sentiment is from the Hello Hello Single Stamp. The price is very affordable and you can use it on many projects. I love the flowers that are coming out from the sentiments!
– Small but perfect ending! Bitty Clear Buttons dress up the card with great finishing touches. I wanted to pop out some flowers on the stamped image and thought the buttons would work perfect.
Thanks for stopping by today- Enjoy the tutorial!
- Whiper White Card Stock
- Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP
- Hello Hello Single Stamp
- Pacific Point Ink Pad
- Marina Mist Card Stock
- Scalloped Edge Border Punch
- Striped Organdy Ribbon – Old Olive
- Bitty Buttons
- Paper Peircing Tool & Stampin Pierce Mat
- SNAIL Adhesives
- Stampin’ Dimensionals