Thank you for joining us for the February Pals Blog Hop! Today the Stampin’ Pretty Pals are excited to introduce you to the Stampin’ Up! products we LOVE. We hope you find new ideas for using the products you already have – or find new items to add to your wishlist.
You should have just left stop number 16 on the Pals Hop – Debbie Crowley at Expressivelydeb. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Scraps & Stamps TIP:
– Tea for Two Designer Series Paper is one of my favorite products from 2013 Spring Catalog. I love those different designs and colors that fit all different occasions!
– Adorable hearts: I used the Small Heart Punch to make focal point of the card. Easy to pop out with our Stampin’ Dimensionals!
– Don’t you love the sentiment? Sent with Love Stamp Set is available till April 30th, 2013. It is filled with lots of fun images!
– I used Pool Party Baker’s Twine to match the background DSP, the hearts and the stamp set. What a perfect finishing touch!
Enjoy the video!!
- Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Tae for Two DSP
- Small Heart Punch
- Sent with Love Stamp Set
- Island Indigo Ink Pad
- Pool Party Baker’s Twine
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
The next stop is Lynn Hoyt at cattaildesigns, stop number 18 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
2013 February Blog Line Up:
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Cermen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Leslie Davis at Stampers Paradise
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Ann Schach at The Stampin’ Schach
- Amy Williams at Stampin’ on the Range
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Diane Roberts at Score At Four and a Quarter
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Patti MacLeith Papercrafts by Patti
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps —-> You Are HERE!
- Lynn Hoyt at cattaildesigns
- Kerry Willard Bray at stampgoodness
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full