Throughout this week, I will feature projects made using the Brand-NEW Holiday Catalog products that will go live on August 1st – How Exciting!
This week I will be attending SU! Convention in Salt Lake and I have been super busy getting ready for it. So there will be no videos for this week and I will post new episodes next week after I come home from the convention.
Without further due, let me share the 1st SNEAK PEAK project!
SCRAPS & STAMPS TIP:
– Too early for Holiday cards? I don’t think so – especially when you get to play with the new goodies! This awesome sentiment is from the Joy to the World Stamp Set (available August 1st). I am loving the fonts, it is a same styled font as the Feel Goods Stamp Set (W#131916 C#129684) on our annual catalog.
– I played with some cool toned colors for this card. I used Smoky Slate (#131179), Bermuda Bay(#131171), and Pool Party (#126982) as main colors – Card base is Smoky Slate. I tend to fall for those cool feeling colors rather than traditional Christmas colors for some reason. Am I the only one???
– Not sure if this picture shows well but if you look at the sentiment closely you will see sparkles! I used the Silver Metallic Encore Pad (available August 1st) to stamp the sentiment to give extra dazzling to the card. It is rich and crisp!
– I used Aqua Painters (#103954) to create this fun background with three colors. I simply flicked the painter to create big and small water marks.
– Always love using my Rhinestones (#119246) – It added a perfect finishing touch to the card.
Thank you for stopping by! I will be back with another Sneak Peak project soon~