Thank you for joining us for the August Pals Blog Hop. Even though it’s only August we want to provide some inspiration for your upcoming holiday projects. This month’s blog hop will showcase new products from the 2013 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy seeing how we use the new stamps, new punches and other accessories!
You should have just left stop number 21 on the Pals Hop – Brian King at Stamp With Brian. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
As you probably all know, if you flipped through our Holiday Catalog already, this is one of the AMAZING kits that are available now. Thankful Tablescape Simply Created kit (#133463) is designed to help your important holiday dinner settings so easy peasy. But, just maybe, you might be looking for ways to use the leftover kit contents. So, this is what I created!
SCRAPS & STAMPS TIPS:
– I used one of the patterned and textured paper that comes in the kit – the original use is to wrap the candles around but this will make a great card background as well!
– The textured paper adds great interests and dimensions to the card without much hassle. The wood-grain feel also makes a perfect fall thank you card!
– I also got to play with a new stamp set called Harvest of Thanks (W#131736 C#131739) and used it with the Apothecary Accents Framelits (#127003). I stamped the wonderful image in Chocolate Chip Ink Pad to add more of a fall-feeling.
– Another reason I love Stampin’ Up! products is that you can mix and match new and current catalog products. Along with the stamp set I mentioned above, I used the Wonderfall Stamp Set (W#131949 C#128087) and the Autumn Accents Bigz Die (#127812). Don’t you think this is the perfect companion??
– Crushed Curry Ink Pad was used for the big leaf on the back, and I used Smoky Slate Cardstock for the small leaf. I simply crunched up the cut out piece and added a bit of Smoky Slate Ink Pad to add dimensions.
Let’s Chat!! – What is your favorite products from the Holiday Catalog? Leave comments below. Would love to hear your picks!
The next stop is Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp, stop number 23 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Colleen Mollema at My Crafty Habit
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin’ Ink
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Amy Williams at Stampin’ on the Range
- Shannon Jaramillo at Ezpeasycards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Nancy Gleason at MyStampinSpace
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Brian King at Stamp With Brian
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps —- YOU ARE HERE!
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampin Mojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Lynn Kolcun at Stampin with Avery’s Owlery
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit