Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and ready to start a new week! We are supposed to get a strong thunder storm here in North CA, but so far we have gotten some wind and clouds. It is nice to not have a HOT weather for couple of days, though – and I do hope to see a good thunder storm to cool this weather down. I love the rain when I am inside 🙂
Anyways, I am starting off the week with a simple thank you card I created over the weekend. This card was made to show my gratitude for the stampin’ group I belong to – it is so wonderful to have fellow stampers online to chat and share inspirations. There are so much positive flow going on in our community I feel great whenever I stop by and chat with them.
SCRAPS & STAMPS TIPS:
– I played with couple of new stamp sets for this card. First one is Tape It Stamp Set (W130712 / C130715) that I used for the top part of the card. This stamp set is very trendy and on spot with different patterns so you can simply create multiple projects with different feelings. I used chevron patterned stamp for the set with Basic Gray Ink Pad (126981).
– Don’t you just love the sentiment? I used Lots of Thanks Stamp Set (W129687 / C129690) for the sentiment. This stamp set has various styles of fonts so you can pretty much have this one set for many thank you cards. Make sure to add this to your wish list, if you haven’t done so. I used Gumball Green Ink Pad (126861) for the sentiment.
– Let’s talk about couple of finishing touches! I used our brand new Candy Dots to dress up the sentiment area. They are from the Neuturals Candy Dots (130934) and Regals Candy Dots (130932) collections. Also, I used some of the Natural 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon (127844) for the top portion.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful Monday and will see you tomorrow with my new Start-to-Finish video!
In case you missed:
– There are only 3 spots left for the 2nd round of product shares! Sign up now and get discounts on your new goodies HERE.
– Looking for customized, true colored labels? Check out the Cardstock and DSP labels HERE.
Nicole’s Picks for Today (Click to shop!)