Thank you for joining us for the March Pals Blog Hop! Today the Stampin’ Pretty Pals are excited to share new ideas and projects to get you ready for spring.
You should have just left stop number 2 on the Pals Hop – Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
**** Treasure Hunt!! – look for an “egg” image in this blog post! I am giving away some of my favorite products with you today!
I wanted to create something simple, elegant and shows some spring – So I decided to create this card! I love how the card come out to be. I use Very Vanilla Card Stock as a card base, and added another Very Vanilla layer to create tone to tone effect.
Scraps & Stamps TIP:
– Do you see the circles on the background? I wanted to create subtle effect without too much colors to distract the focal point. I used Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack and Paper Piercing Tool to create this fun circles. It is so easy and quick!
– Those two beautiful blossoms are from the Secret Garden Bundle. I wasn’t a big fan of flowers before, but these are so easy to stamp and cut out with the matching framelits! I used Rose Red and Marina Mist Ink Pads for the flowers.
– Sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen Stamp Set, and I stamped it with Wild Wasabi Ink Pad. It adds a nice tone to this cream-tone card. I am falling in love with our Subtle Collections Ink Pads!!!!
- Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Secret Garden Bundle
- Delightful Dozen Stamp Set
- Rose Red Ink Pad
- Marina Mist Ink Pad
- Wild Wasabi Ink Pad
- Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat
- Paper Piercing Tool
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
Yay, you found the treasure! It is time to do Easter Blog Candy!!!
Please be sure to leave a comment by 6 PM CST on Thursday, March 14. One recipient will be chosen at random from the comments received. The blog candy winner will be announced on Friday and the winner will need to email me the mailing address within 24 hours. (Blog candy can only be shipped to a US address.)
Easter Candy Contents:
- Annual 2012-2013 Catalog
- Spring Catalog
- My Little Valentine Stamp Set (lightly used)
- Simply Sent Sealed With Love Kit (lightly used)
- Pretty Petite Stamp Set
- Petite Label Punch
- Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Bundle
- Maze Game Embellishment
- TWO Free Class Coupons!
The next stop is Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works, stop number 4 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
Blog Hop Line Up List:
- Dawn Tidd at tiddbitsfromdawn
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Debbie Mageed at Scrappin’ & Stampin’
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Ann Schach at The Stampin’ Schach
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Kerry Willard Bray at stampgoodness
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Ginger Toivonvn at gingerstamps.com
- Amy Williams at Stampin’ on the Range
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!