Hearts, hearts, hearts! Wonderful 2013 Spring catalog products is here, and to help you get inspired I am starting Valentine’s day projects early with those new juicy products.
Today’s card is inspired by the color challenge from Pals Paper Arts. I love their fresh new look and fun challenges every month. You should give it a try!
Scraps & Stamps TIP:
– Basic gray does an amazing job with pink colors. I love the softness and darkness of the Basic Gray. It makes it so much easier to pop out other points of your project.
– Sentiment is used with That’s the Ticket Stamp Set. I stamped it with Whisper White Craft Ink Pad on a piece of Basic Black Card Stock. Need it to try fast? Try our Heat Tool to dry!
– Pretty heart image is from the brand-new Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set. It coordinates perfectly with our Hearts a Flutter Framelits – If you get a bundle you get 15% off!
– Love the ticket shape on the sentiment? Try our Ticket Duo Builder Punch – it goes perfectly with our That’s the Ticket stamp set.
– Do you love the cluster of the hearts and the sentiment? I love using cluster technique on the cards time to time, it gives a really nice pop to your project. Give it a try! I used Full Heart Punch and Small Heart Punch to create the heart clusters.
Basic Gray Card Stock
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Mellon Mambo Ink Pad
Whisper White Craft Ink Pad
Basic Black Card Stock
Small Heart Punch
Full Heart Punch
Whisper White Basker’s Twine
Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set & Framelits
That’s the Ticket Stamp Set
Ticket Duo Builder Punch
White Gel Pen
Big Shot Machine
© 2020 Nicole Picadura. All Rights Reserved. Be kind to others.