Trick-or-Treat! It’s time for some fun and festive crafting with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals! You’ve probably hopped over from Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp, I’m stop number 3 on the Pals Hop and I’m glad you hopped in! I’ll help you “hop along” from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for Stampin’ Up! Halloween projects along with some tricks and treats along the way! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track.
You’ve been TRICKED! Lucky you! I’m sharing a great trick that you can use on your next project. I thought it would be super FUN to stamp the image and decorate the edges with embossing powders. Do you like the results?
I used Toxic Treats Stamp Set for the main image and used Labels Framelits Collection to create a cute look. The treat bag is made out of Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper. 1/2″ Striped Ribbon adds “fun” to the project!
Scraps & Stamps Tip: How did I line up them up? I used the grid lines on my cutting mat. If you do not have the mat, try our Grid Paper – works just as good! Watch the video below where I walk you through step by step.
Now hop along for more tricks and treats and some spooky ideas from Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty, stop number 4 on the Pals Trick-or-Treat Blog Hop! Thanks for “hopping” by!
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper
Toxic Treats Stamp Set
Labels Framelits Collection
1/2″ Striped Ribbon – Black and Gray
Tangerine Tango Ink Pad / Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock / Embossing Power
Versa Mark Ink Pad
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Naki Rager at …notes from Naki
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at Stamppaperscissors
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin’ Ink
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Ann Schach at The Stampin’ Schach
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Shannon Hokanson at My Stampin Blog
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin’ Space