Dark and Rich – All dressed up with new products from 2013 Spring Catalog! I had so much fun creating a card with this week’s Mojo Monday Challenge.
My Mother-in-Law’s favorite color is Green. I was not planning on creating a card with such a deep color, but the result was unexpected! It reminded me of her right away. I think I will send her a surprised card today 🙂
Scraps & Stamps TIP:
– Don’t you just love all the great details on these flowers? Secret Garden Stamp Set & Framelits are Brand-new in our 2013 Spring Catalog. When you get both of them, you can receive 15% off dicount!
– Rich colors on the banckgound paper is from Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack. They are filled with lots of different designs and colors.
– Banner up! Bottom banners I added to this card were so easy to create with our Bitty Banners Framelits.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Crumb Cake Cardstock
- Primrose Petals Cardstock
- Print Poetry DSP Stack
- Secret Garden Stamp Set & Framelits
- Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Bitty Banners Framelits
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Staz-On Blank Ink Pad
- SNAIL Adhesives
- Big Shot Machine
- Basic Pearls