Yummy! This card reminds me of cotton candies with lots of different colors. Get yourself inspired by new Mojo Challenge for this week! I used a stamp set from the Valentine Treat Bundle (ends tonight, Jan 21st Midnight MST). It is super easy to put together when you have a stamp set and a coordinating punch!
Scraps & Stamps TIPS:
– Cute and Adorable! The background paper I am use is from More Amore Designer Series Paper. It shows lots of hears and colors. Perfect for background and color combination. This is one of the brend-new DSPs from our 2013 Spring Catalog.
– Happy Valentines Stamp Set is stamped with Primrose Petals Ink Pad to match our background papers.
– Easy Peasy- I punched out the stamped image with our Full Hear Punch. Super fast and simple!
– Perfect touch! Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon adds a nice accent color to this card. Along with Large Basic Pearls, they are the perfect finishing touch to this project.
SALE-A-BRATION GOES LIVE TOMORROW! (JAN. 22nd to MAR. 22nd, 2012)
– How do you earn FREE exclusive products? During the Sale-a-bration period you will receive your choice of a FREE products for every $50 you spend. Free products includes exclusive SAB products and few of selected products from our current catalogs.
– Don’t forget about Sale-a-Bration Online Classes – When you place an order with me ($150 or more), or join my Scraps & Stamps Stamping Group, you will receive FREE sale-a-bration project tutorials. That is 15 Step-by-Step tutorials for FREE! Check out more details here.
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Primrose Petals Card Stock
Primrose Petals Ink Pad
More Amore DSP
Valentines Bundle Stamp Set
Full Heart Punch
Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon
Large Basic Pearls
© 2020 Nicole Picadura. All Rights Reserved. Be kind to others.