We’re so glad you could join us for this month’s Pals Winter Wishes Blog Hop! We hope you have your holiday wish list ready because today the Stampin’ Pretty Pals are sharing some fabulous cards and projects showcasing our must have wish list items! You’ve probably hopped over from Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness, I’m stop number 3 on the Pals Hop and I’m glad you hopped in! I’ll help you “hop along” from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for Stampin’ Up! products from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track.
My “MUST HAVE” Items from the Holiday Catalog is Merry Minis Stamp Set & Merry Minis Punch Pack. It is so much fun to create a card with these two products, they are simple, easy and fast!
Scraps & Stamps TIP:
– I created a tree shape using those two products. All you need is stamp the images on the cardstock, punch them out and stick them on to your card layer, it’s a snap!
– Our NEW Firm Foam Ink Pads are perfect for getting these detailed images. Don’t forget to take advantage of our current specials, where you can get the whole color collection of ink pads for FREE!
– I used Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight for this card’s colors.
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Merry Minis Stamp Set & Punch Pack
More Merry Messages Stamp Set
Lucky Limeade Ink Pad
Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad
Daffodil Delight Ink Pad
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…, stop number 4 on the Pals Winter Wishes Blog Hop! Thanks for “hopping” by!
BLOG HOP LINE UP:
- Lori Martin at The Rejoicing PaperCrafter
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Janice Warhank at Janice’s Papercraft Playground
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Bobbi Mangas at My Therapy
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at Stamppaperscissors
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin’ Space
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Shannon Hokanson at My Stampin Blog
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin’ Sunshine