Ready for some FUN today? This cute treat bag makes it so easy to give yummy treats! It is very simple and easy to put together and you can watch “how to” in the video below.
Scraps & Stamps TIP:
– Snow Festival Designer Series Paper adds cute characters to this treat bag. It has perfect designs for your crafting needs, it will be a great addition to your Christmas project materials!
– Don’t you just LOVE No Peeking Stamp Set I used for the focal point? The set is filled with fun and cute Christmas images.
– Measurements are easy! – Cut the DSP to 5 x 9 1/2. Score the paper at 1/2, 2, 5, and 6 1/2. Turn the paper and score it at 1 1/2. That is it!
– Don’t have a perfect tool for scoring? Try out our Simply Scored Scoring Tool. It’s super easy and very versatile!
– Windows Framelits were used to create fun design to add our stamp set image. Watch the video for more tips on how to align the framelits perfectly.
SAVE MONEY – NEW items were just added to our Clearance Rack – Some of the items are already sold out! Make sure to shop yours TODAY and get great deals on the most loved Stampin’ Up! Products. Shop NOW.
Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Whisper White Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock / Ink Pad / Marker
Midnight Muse Ink Pad
Gumball Green Marker
No Peeking Stamp Set
Snow Festival Designer Series Paper
Windows Frames Framelits
Baja Breeze 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon
Comments are closed.
© 2020 Nicole Picadura. All Rights Reserved. Be kind to others.