Hi! Few weeks ago I shared my updated ink pad organization video. Since then lots of crafters got the labels and started to organize their ink pads – it is so great to see that my tips are helpful for you guys!Today I am sharing some of the pre-made labels I created here, this way you can easily download them and get organizing! You can print these labels either on laser printer or inkject printer. There are 4 labels per ink pad name, so you can place the labels on all 4 edges of the inks. These should fit perfectly on most of the dye and pigment ink pads on the market.
Below are the available pre-made labels. I will add more labels as companies release new collections. If you don’t see the brand you want to print out, drop me an email to submit your request.
- Hero Arts: Chalk Ink Label, Shadow Ink Label 1, Shadow Ink Label 2
- Lawn Fawn: Label 1
- Mama Elephant: Label 1, Label 2
- My Favorite Things: Label 1, Label 2, Label 3
- Simon Says Stamp: Label 1, Label 2, Label 3, Label 4
- Wplus9: Dye Ink Label 1, Dye Ink Label 2, Dye Ink Label 3
- Editable Label: MS Word Version
You can purchase the labels HERE and use code “PlanetPlus” when you shop to get 10% off. Discount code is valid from today till Nov. 15th 2015.