Simple & Elegant – March Thank You Card is featuring brand-new stamp set, Best of Flowers. It is a part of our 25 year anniversay limited edition stamp sets and you can collect 6 of them and get a FREE stamp set as well. Make sure to check out all the great exclusive stamp sets here.
– Clean embossed line makes the card stands out more. I used Simply Scored Scoring Tool and created them easy and fast! Learn how to do it in the video below.
– I simply wanted clean and elegant look. So, I used Very Vanilla Card Stock to create a card base and added another layer on top to create ‘tone to tone’ look. Card base measures 8 1/5 x 5 1/5, score at 4 1/4, and the layer measures 4 x 5 1/4.
– Best of Flower Stamp Set has four great images. Three of them are from the retired sets and one is brand new image. The brought-back images are smaller, but I love it since I can add it to my cards as a focal point, rather than a background point. I stamped the Hydrangea, one of my fav. flowers, in Rose Red Ink Pad.
– Elegant sentiment is from the Lacy and Lovely Stamp Set from the annual catalog. Stamped it with Staz-on Ink pad for crisp result.
– Can’t ingore Basic Pearls when talking elegance! Added three pearls to create some blings.
- Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Best of Flowers Stamp Set
- Lacy and Lovely Stamp Set
- Rose Red Ink Pad
- Staz-on Ink Pad
- Basic Jewel Pearls
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Stampin’ Dimesionals