Thank you for joining us for the May Pals Blog Hop and our annual retirement party! It’s time to say goodbye to stamps and accessories that will not be available in the new 2013-14 Stampin’ Up! catalog. Although it’s always sad to see wonderful products retire, it is exciting to think about all of the new products that will soon be available. So enjoy the farewell tour for our favorite retiring products – and remember you have until June 3rd to order from the retiring product lists.
You should have just left stop number 11 on the Pals Hop – Nancy Gleasonat My Stampin Space. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I thought I would share a simple inspration for the upcoming Father’s Day in June. Let’s see what are used in this card!
Scraps & Stamps TIP:
– I am going to miss the Best Dad Ever stamp set. It has been one of my FAVORITE go-to stamp sets to create muscilne cards for all men in my life. I thought I would use it for the last time before saying goodbye to the stamp set.
– Background card stock is Soft Suede and matched with the main stamped images. DSP used as a main point matt is from the Beau Château Designer Series Paper, still available in the Clearance Shop!
– I cut a strip of Marina Mist Card Stock and stamped the sentment on it. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set. Cut the end digonally to create an intrest to the card.
– I added three metallic brads on the bottom of the sentiment, and added a cute #1 point on top left of the card. The image is from the Ciao, Baby! Stamp Set punched out with the 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. I used Not Quite Navy ink pad for the small image.
The next stop is Dawn Tiddat Tiddbits from Dawn, stop number 13 on the Pals Blog Hop!
Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Sherrie Grossat Stampin’ Sunshine
- Kerry Willard Brayat Stampgoodness
- Amy Williamsat Stampin’ on the Range
- Kathleen Lawat Craft With Kathleen
- Susan Itellat Simple Stampin’
- Kari Linderat Stampin’ Essentials
- nicole wattat Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Linda Callahanat Stampin’ Seasons
- Debra Simonisat Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Lynn Hoytat Cattail Designs
- Nancy Gleasonat My Stampin Space
- Nicole Picaduraat Scraps & Stamps —- You Are Here!!
- Dawn Tiddat Tiddbits from Dawn
- Amy Lazzell at Just a Thought…Cards by Amy
- Leslie Davisat Life’s Moments
- Kim Czenszakat LiveLoveStamp
- Maxine Conradat Stamp to the MAX!
- Debbie Mageedat Scrappin’ and Stampin’
- Diane Robertsat Score at Four and a Quarter
- Maggie Mataat Maggie Made Cards
- Katy McGloinat Just Fun Stamping
- Penny Nicholsat Sierra Stampin!
- Mary Fishat Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harperat Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noeat prettypapercards.com
- Shannon Hokansonat Paper Works
- Julie Trevett-Smithat The Stampin’ Affair
- Shirley Sumptionat look at my cute stuff
- Debbie Crowleyat expressivelydeb…
- Barbara Furlongat The Love of Stamping
- Elaine Flemingat Studio Elaine