Before we start – NEW ITEMS ADDED on Clearance Rack! More than 30-40% off on selected items – Make sure to check it since they will sold out fast 🙂
Today we are creating a simple but trendy masculine card. I wanted to try something easy for anyone to be able to create manly card without much hassle. Combining brand-new products with some previously introduced products I created this card! Hope you enjoy the video tutorial below!
SCRAPS & STAMPS TIPS:
– Fun background stamp set is Positively Chevron Stamp Set (W130496 / C130499) that is brand-new in our 2013-2014 catalog. I am in love with this set, you can create fun backgrounds just with this stamp using it in various ways! Here I stamped it on Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock (131296) and with Versa Mark Ink Pad (102283) to create a water mark stamping impression.
– I used You’re Amazing Stamp Set (W132103 / C126722) to go with the card as a focal point. This sentiment is elegant enough but also can be blend in very well for masculine cards. I stamped it with Night of Navy Ink Pad (126970) and cut it out with our brand-new Circles Collection Framelits (130911).
– As you will see in the video, cutting papers out has been so easy with our new Magnetic Platform (130658) for the Big Shot!
– I wrapped the Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock with Linen Thread (104199) to create more natural look, and punched out Etcetera Designer Series Paper (130129) pieces with 1/2″ Circle Punch (119869) and 3/4″ Circle Punch (119873).
– Cool small finishing touches are made with Neuturals Candy Dots (130934) on top portion of the sentiment.
Hope you enjoy the video!
Nicole’s Picks for Today (Click to shop!)
Comments are closed.