Before we start – NEW ITEMS ADDED on Clearance Rack! More than 30-40% off on selected items – Make sure to check it since they will sold out fast 🙂
Today we are creating a simple but trendy masculine card. I wanted to try something easy for anyone to be able to create manly card without much hassle. Combining brand-new products with some previously introduced products I created this card! Hope you enjoy the video tutorial below!
SCRAPS & STAMPS TIPS:
– Fun background stamp set is Positively Chevron Stamp Set (W130496 / C130499) that is brand-new in our 2013-2014 catalog. I am in love with this set, you can create fun backgrounds just with this stamp using it in various ways! Here I stamped it on Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock (131296) and with Versa Mark Ink Pad (102283) to create a water mark stamping impression.
– I used You’re Amazing Stamp Set (W132103 / C126722) to go with the card as a focal point. This sentiment is elegant enough but also can be blend in very well for masculine cards. I stamped it with Night of Navy Ink Pad (126970) and cut it out with our brand-new Circles Collection Framelits (130911).
– As you will see in the video, cutting papers out has been so easy with our new Magnetic Platform (130658) for the Big Shot!
– I wrapped the Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock with Linen Thread (104199) to create more natural look, and punched out Etcetera Designer Series Paper (130129) pieces with 1/2″ Circle Punch (119869) and 3/4″ Circle Punch (119873).
– Cool small finishing touches are made with Neuturals Candy Dots (130934) on top portion of the sentiment.
Hope you enjoy the video!
Nicole’s Picks for Today (Click to shop!)