Scraps & Stamps TIP:
– Easy color cordination! When you use ANY Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper, it is easy to choose colors for projects. Here I used Birds of a Feather DSP to create masculin card.
– Brads are great to use on masculin card. I used 3/16″ Metalic Brads. Perfect Touch.
– Colors: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, and Island Indigo.
Let’s switch things up! This is a totally different feeling, right? Same style, same DSP, just different colors. Easy to change it up!
– Colors: Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, and Whisper White.
– Perfect girly touch! I added a medium sized Basic Pearl to match the theme.
– Something for both: Carried over from the Holiday Catalog! Natural cotton ribbon addes a nice softness to the card. Check out the brad that matches the ribbon! Something female, something male.
– Colors: Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede, and Whisper White.
Papers: Crumb Cake Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Birds of a Feather DSP
Ink Pads: Raspberry Ripple Ink Pad, Island Indigo Ink Pad, Soft Suede Ink Pad
Accessories: Natural 7/8 Cotton Ribbon, Neuturals Brads, Primrose Petals 1/2″ Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls
Tools: Paper Snip, Craft Scissors, Stampin’ Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Paper Piercing Tool/Mat
Comments are closed.