Thank you for joining us for the first Pals Blog Hop of 2013! Today the Stampin’ Pretty Pals are excited to introduce you to new Stampin’ Up! products that are available in the Spring Catalog or in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. We hope you find inspiration and ideas for using the new stamps, papers and accessories.
You should have just left stop number 21 on the Pals Hop – Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
One thing I really want to accomplish this year is to loose weight once and for all. Here I go, announcing it in public so you know I am serious – I am going to loose 40 pounds this year!!!
I call today’s project a “Dream Jar” – I will be punching out card stocks each month in different shapes to add some fun and write dates on each piece as I either workout or take Kirby on a good long walk(at least 30min). As the jar fills up, it will give me a big pride and I will reward myself with a closet makeover when I get to my goal!
Alright, enough with my story. This jar is decorated with FUN, Brand-new products from the Spring Catalog!
Scraps & Stamps TIPS:
– NEW: I love our new Feel Goods Stamp Set. I found a perfect sentiment that would encourage me throughout my journey. I stamped out the sentiment with Pacific Point Ink Pad and punched out with Labels Framelits.
– NEW: The background paper used is called Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP. It is filled with soft and bright colors/patterns.
– NEW: Check out the ribbons on the top! I used both Old Olive & Marina Mist 3/8″ Striped Organdy Ribbon to add more details to the jar. I cannot live without ribbons!
– Don’t forget our Clear Bitty Buttons! They might not be new, but still add perfect finishing touch to our projects.
So there you have it! I hope you enjoyed looking through my project and tips. Why don’t you create one? If you do, please send me the picture of your project (firstname.lastname@example.org), and I will share it here on my blog later this month.
The next stop is Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty, stop number 23 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
Whisper White Card Stock
Marina Mist Card Stock
Melon Mambo Card Stock
Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Feel Goods Stamp Set
3/8″ Striped Organdy Ribbon – Marina Mist / Old Olive
Blog Hop Line Up:
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Naki Rager at … notes from Naki
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped In Full
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Lori J Martin at The Rejoicing Papercrafter
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at Stamp Paper Scissors
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty