I have been getting into making flower cards – I am loving this warm spring weather! I decided to try out the new stamp set that just arrived, the Best of Flowers Stamp Set for March, a part of our 25th year best of stamp set collection. Remember, when you collect 6 best of stamp sets, and you can get a stamp set of your choice for FREE!!!
Scraps & Stamps TIP:
- Perfect Match – I used 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch to cut out the flowers easily. They make it so wasy to pop out the focal point of the card.
- Large Rhinestones create nice finishing touches for the flowers.
- I added Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon to bring some cool color to the card. I also added a strip of same colored card stock to the sentiment area to bring out the color more.
- Fun background pattern is from Floral District Designer Series Paper. I used Deffodil Delight card stock to match the background paper. With Stampin’ Up!’s colors, it is super easy to coordinate between different products and materials!
- Bold sentiment is from Delightful Dozen Stamp Set. Very versatile, worth every penny of your investment!
*** Step Up!! I am offering FREE monthly Paper Pumpkin tutorials to all those who added my demonstrator ID (#2106610) with their Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. You will be getting emails monthly with FREE Tutorials in how to step up your cards for that month’s kit. *** Sign Up TODAY!! Remember, add my ID #2106610 to get your FREE monthly tutorials.
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Rose Red Card Stock
- Baja Breeze Card Stock
- Daffodil Delight Card Stock
- Rose Red Ink Pad
- Staz On Ink Pad
- Best of Flowers Stamp Set
- Delightful Dozen Stamp Set
- 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch
- Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon
- Floral District DSP
- Basic Jewel Rhinestones / Large Rhinestones
- Stampin’ Dimensionals