Fun dots and patterns! I am totally in love with the Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Papers. Also, I’ve been playing more with the Best of Stamp Sets I got. They are so much fun to play with!
Scraps & Stamps TIP:
– Leave it to DSP! When needing some details on your card, try using papers with lots of busy patterns and colors. They sure do grab your attention easily!
– Banners! These banners are so easy to create using paper snips or square punches. Simple put your paper strips to the corner of the square punch and press! They are ready for your projects.
– Happy Birthday To You – The Best of Birthdays Stamp Set is so much fun with lots of different images. I used this sentiment oval shaped one, since it would fit really well with the rest of the card.
– Fun details! I added some dash lines along the card edges. They aren’t perfect lines, but that is what makes it more personal and special!
DID YOU KNOW? You can collect all of our BEST OF 25 YEARS STAMP SET and receive FREE Stamp Set! Collect six stamp sets, put the “25” sticker that comes with the best of stamp sets on the Collectors Card. Send it in and redeem FREE stamp set!
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP
- Pacific Point Ink Pad & Marker
- Island Indigo Baker’s Twine
- Best of Birthdays Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Dimensinoals
- Paper Snips
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Large Oval Punch
- Ovals Framelits Collection
- Basic Jewels Rhinestones
Comments are closed.